The T1 Fastwraps features a stabilising rear hand support splint, encouraging correct form and improved wrist support. Lightweight and responsive, it’s designed to help users get the most from their power and athleticism while limiting injury. The T1 model enables faster application than ever before with new shorter 1m compression wraps as standard. The T1’s improved design features make the T1 our greatest Fastwrap to date.
PATENTED – NO. GB 2 550 628
T1 FASTWRAP FEATURES
- FAST APPLICATION. Fully opening velcro body for instant hand insertion and removal, as well as 3 in 1 knuckle strap feature and semi attachable 1m compression wrap.
- WRIST SUPPORT. Unlike previous models the T1s new patent pending design encorporates suportive splints to the rear of the hand and wrist. The splits runfrom the base of the knuckles down past the wrist – bridging the joint, adding increased wrist support.
- CORRECT FORM. Semi rigid splits running the length of the hand and wrist encourage the user to align the fist correctly to the wrist. Promoting good form and aiding the prevention of injuries.
- LIGHTWEIGHT. Simplification of the design, removal of unnecessary material and compression wraps just 1m long, the T1 is the lightest premium fastwarp to date.
- 100% BREATHABLE. TF8 3D spacer fabric as the primary fabric due to its incredible breathability and impact resistance.
- MORE ROBUST. fewer moving parts, improved construction and design have resulted in a longer lasting more robust product.
Includes (as standard)
- 1x pair of T1 Fastwraps
- 1x pair -1m compression (black)
- Wash Bag
- User Guide / instructions
Optimise your fastwraps with our accessory options for greater protection.